Sunday, September 30, 2012

Why Single?

Kindly read the following blog:
http://meenakshigangwani.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/why-all-good-boyz-are-committed-and-all-stupid-boyz-are-single/

Now, if you have read that blog,

My Question is,
Can these renowned personalities be classified as "Stupid", just because they are single and definitely not going to mingle in near future:

1. Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee 
2. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
3. Mr. Ratan N. Tata

My readers if you haven't read that blog, do read and come back. 

There are 2 sub categories of being single:

  1. Single for lifetime.
  2. single for time being.

 Acc. to my STUPID thinking there may be many reasons for a person to remain single:

  • They are trying to court every second person but are not successful.
  • They have some pre-conceived notions about their dream girl/boy and the person they meet doesn't match that level. 
  • They do meet somebody they would like to spend their life with but can't do so because 
  1. They have some other priorities, like career, that requires their full attention for the time being.
  2. They don't want to go against their parents/ family.

  • They might be gay/lesbian and don't want others to know that (But strictly speaking they cannot be said to be single)

Commitment.

To me a Commitment is only complete when you have told your parents about the relationship and get their acceptance (If you really care about them),
or you have enough guts to accept the person, whatever may be the consequences (Ishaqzaade types).

(Not to offend people who are into a committed relationship, i have great respect for these people)


A response to the aforementioned  Blog:


Coming to your saying that all committed boys are good, I would like to mention that I know some boys who are never single but they keep changing girlfriends like Sim-Cards. What can be said about the character of these so called GOOD BOYS?

There are some girls, too, who behave like this and are ever ready to dump their current boyfriend for the sake of a better boyfriend. But, I would not like to start BOY VS GIRL thing here. As you have mentioned that all girls are good irrespective of their relationship status, I would take your words happily.

 Every boy is single before going into a relationship. So, according to your definition the boy was stupid before the commitment. That means he became good/wise just after coming into contact with the girl. Then, my friend, the girl should be given credit and not the boy. And if this is the case then you are right in saying that all girls are good irrespective of their relationship status.

Now I will come to your case. I am very happy to find that your terms and conditions for a boyfriend are quite simple. I do know some people who can fit your criteria quite easily. If you still have that gentleman boy (courteous, mild, respectful, helpful, a good human being, not fake, well-mannered, basically gentleman types) in your mind, then we can find him soon..:P
(I know you had written that blog some 9 months ago, that’s a long time to change someone’s opinion.)

On a serious note, I think that it’s not easy to define exactly what kind of boyfriend/ girlfriend you really want. Some feelings are beyond definitions and explanations. I am perfectly fine with that.

Unfortunately, I had to write this response because some of my friends who had read the mentioned blog wanted a response.

MY intention is not to offend anybody- single, double, triple, multiple, whatever.

Also to mention that it should be taken purely as an opinion and OPINIONS ARE NOT UNIVERSAL TRUTHS. I just want to say that there are two sides of a coin and both should be checked properly before taking a call.  


My blog should be purely taken as food for thought and nothing more.

3 comments:

  1. woooohoo man............what a classification??? what a judgement.........!!!!!!!!!!

    i like it and your words you mentioned above......such a amaze thing for me to found that someone really try to defend (in some terms) or may be criticize some one views like this.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I am not Judging anything or anybody, its just my opinion.
    thanks for your comments and appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.........dude.....come back.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete