Wednesday, October 27, 2010

.......

hey! this poem i wrote in or around 2008..
hope u would like it..
(and sorry for the title,  )

where are all my friends,
when i feel so depressed,
where are all my friends,
when i feel so stressed,
where the hell do you all go,
when i want you, to be with me.

i look at all those pics which we clicked together,
and i recount all those memories, however
i don't seem to be happy now,
as when we were together.

some times i search your faces,
in tears when i weep,
some times i search those moments,
in dreams when i sleep,
still i m deserted of the joy.....


were you my real friend,
or just the fake ones.
who leave a person alone
when the life takes a bend.

i dont know where you all have gone leaving me behind.

2 comments:

  1. We're here just next to u...or may be behind u...or may we walking along with u...or may be when u write ur next post...we're almost everywhr u 'r....!

    and bhai net post plz write smtng positive....bright

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ adi..
    i was expecting this answer.. :)
    hi hi hi...
    i know u all are with me..
    and will be(hope so)

    next post would be a positive one
    ok dude

    ReplyDelete