Sunday, October 24, 2010

Friends....



This poem is dedicated to all my friends who think that they are forgotten by me.




When i was sitting all alone,
you came to me and gave me company.
When i was bored,
you came to me and we enjoyed alot.
When i was heart broken,
you were there to give me a "JAADU KI JHAPPI"


Still you think i can forget you,
But  sorry, I Didn't.


You were the one with whom i enjoyed alot.
Had great fun in the darkest days of my life.
I had no one at that time..
And you were with me at all times.


Still you think i can forget you,
But sorry, I Didn't.






How could you think so.
It may be, that you were between some crooks who did not bother of your existence.
But i gave a promise  not to leave you alone.
And i mean it.


Because you are so special to me.
Still you think i forgot you..
But sorry, I Didn't...
and wont till my last breath comes..


love you all..
:)

7 comments:

  1. We too feel the same way u do...and wy ths ":(" at the end it should have been :) :) :)

    I believe everyone among us is a poet accept me

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aadi..
    have changed :( to :)

    u 2 are a poet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem yar:)
    u guys are so good in poetry & articals that I often use only these kind of words " nice or beautiful or good".
    nothing else stuck in my mind:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cooooooool.......kitna janta hai na tu mujhe.....lolz.but nice poem ....we both r same in poetry..na...same feeling, same thoughts etc..dont take it wrong k

    ReplyDelete