Wednesday, December 10, 2014

hope against all odds

I hope,
the hope is still alive,
for my love, you still thrive.

cajoled by their words you did
never I thought that you would.
shaken all from within I am
carrying  the scar and the wound.

hope for me is still alive
I know you are not that naive.

my love for you is eternal,
till the doom it will last,
but when I think of you parting away
feel broken and aghast.


yet
hope for me is still alive
as I saw the love in your eyes.

I never know whether you would come
I pray to thy god to bless you always.
keep you away from all the troubles.
even if the trouble  is I.

should my hope be still Alive?
knowing that your  love has lost.
or
 should I hope against all odds?
coz its only you, I love the most. 

8 comments:

  1. Amazing..meaning is so deep..loved it..keep up the prestantious work..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece of writing . Deep meaning ,great , waiting for more such writings. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jus one wrd...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work....... really meaningful........ :)

    ReplyDelete