Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What do you think of yourself?

I know what you think,
I know what you say,
i dont have any issues,
And you may.

you might think i m dirty,
you might think i m bad,
but knowing you views
about me, i am so Glad.

what do you think of yourself,
what do you think of me,
yes i m telling you,
you are not the king of the world.

you might think you are superior,
but we too are not inferior,
you might have been given the authority,
but let me remind you,
this is not your Autocracy.

you might have been a World for me for quite a few days,
but this time i gonna show you my middle finger,
and make a world of my own.

7 comments:

  1. hmmm anger.......you might have been a World for me for quite a few days,
    but this time i gonna show you my middle finger,
    and make a world of my own. ...awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye to anger hai kisi boy k upar!!
    am i right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do u think of yourself?

    just check it out...

    http://smiling-soul-sowmya.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-strong-feel-of-being-onself.html

    nice again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. just fantastic,,,

    can t stop myself reading it again and again..
    good work and ,,,
    you might have been a World for me for quite a few days,
    but this time i gonna show you my middle finger,
    and make a world of my own."

    superlike ....!

    ReplyDelete