Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is this called love

The days were beautiful,
The nights so eventful,
The dreams of you i saw,
Were all so wonderful.


The moments of your smile,
Those words which you say with style.
The body-language with which you talked,
Are still fresh in my mind.


The laughter of your friends,
The cloths of those trends,
The class in which we used to study,
The class with friendship bands.


The moment I talked to you,
The moment you replied,
the moment we were togather,
Now, I cannot hide.


Those shiny hair on your face,
Your maturity and that grace,
Those dimple's on your cheeks,
your eyes, whom love seeks.


But since the classes ended,
Our ways in other direction bended.
Now the nights are not so calm,
the days too are at alarm.


I still search for you in the empty class..
Like searching water in the empty glass.


Still hoping that you would come,
I come to the class every day.
Waited, waited in the room,
some times studied, some times prayed.


I hope you would come one day.
You also love me that every one say.


I love you from the deepest of my HEART.
This is MY HEART where you stay.

10 comments:

  1. nice dear......like it very much..a true heart always said a truth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome............

    u r in love!!!!

    kaun hai wo ..??
    hume b batao!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ vandy..
    thanks..
    and wo hai nahi, thi..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oww......my baby......
      koi na.tujhe usse btr milegi....:)

      Delete
  4. @ tash..
    chup kar be..
    thodi privacy bhi rhne de..

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb ....shows hw pure u feel about the one u love....hope evrthing wrk gud for u...

    ReplyDelete
  6. this shows how much you adore her...
    good to read ur feel..
    keep writing

    ReplyDelete